Human Resources Business Partner at NMB Bank
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting Line: Senior Manager; HR Business Partnering
Location: Central Zone
To align business objectives with employees and management in the designated zone. The position serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the zone’s financial position, midterm plans, its culture and competition
- Partner with business to develop workforce planning and strategies
- Guiding business leaders in interpretation and execution of people agenda
- Identification and Monitoring of talents and management of succession planning
- Formulate partnership across HR functions to deliver value added services to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization
- Provides day-to-day performance guidance to Line Management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions etc.)
- Work closely with zonal management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Monitor quality and compliance on PM process as well as ensuring performance culture is instilled among employees.
- Support Zonal and Branch Managers in identifying Training needs for respective business units and ensure implementation of training framework.
- Initiating and proactively advising HR policy changes basing on business needs
- Be a change lead, through advising and challenging stakeholders with respect to organizational changes and ensure they have the right methodologies and tools
- Ensure HR processes within the operating model function effectively as well as making sure HR services are up to date and aligned with the wishes of the business.
- Provide HR policy guidance, interpretation and monitor its compliance
- Handle staff grievances and initiate disciplinary procedures where necessary.
Skills and Knowledge
- Business acumen
- HR expertise (Knowledge in multiple HR disciplines)
- Change management skills.
- Relationship management
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swahili
- Computer skills; proficient in outlook, word, excel and power point
- Leadership and people management skills (Coaching, mentorship)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Social Science or any other related field.
- Master’s degree /HR Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in Human resources including in HR Business Partnering.
- 2 years’ experience in banking or financial institutions is preferred.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.