Human Resources & Administration Officer at Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
- Company: Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director of Magu urban water supply and sanitation authority.
- Academic Qualifications and Age Limit
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or an Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management/Public Administration, Business Management
- The candidate must be passed Human Resources Proficiency exams for direct entry.
- The candidate must have at least working experience of one year(1) in relevant
- Age Limit between 18 and 45 years.
2.2 Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists and Advises Organization Managers about HR issues.
- Coordinates Implementation of services, policies and programs through HR staff.
- Ensures effective management of Authority’s human resources and administrative
- Ensures that Authority’s human resource records are correct and are kept up to date. v Ensures effective recruitment and selection, placement and socialization.
- Conducts performance appraisal, training and development.
- Organizes, coordinates and reviews training programs with a view of recommending changes where necessary.
- Plans, directs, supervises and coordinates work activities of subordinates and staff relating to compensation labor relation.
- Prepares staff development plans for staff retention schemes, and other staff welfare matters and submits them to the Managing Director.
- Deals with human resource services that is, acquisition, recording, and compilation of personal particulars of newly recruited staff.
- Maintains industrial relations and other employee relations affairs as per Employment and Labor Relations Act (2004) and Labor Institutions Act (2004).
- Allocates human resources and communicates staff regulations and conditions of service to them.
- Works with Heads of Sections to prepare human resource plans and budgets.
- Ensures that periodic surveys are conducted to determine including, prospective human resources demand and supply, employees’ satisfaction on the incentive package, staff regulations, and performance of the health insurance fund within specified period of time.
- Prepares and organizes recruitment advertisements and channels to the appropriate media such as newspapers and/magazines/TV/Radio. Coordinates and participates in the job recruitment interviews.
- Handles staff welfare matters such as medical services, staff loans and grants, sports and games, burial services, and any other services considered to be important to staff.
- Assists other line Departments in conducting staff performance appraisals.
- Maintain records and compiles statistical reports concerning personnel related data such as leaves, performance appraisal and absenteeism rate.
- Monitor the use of stationery, secretarial services, furniture and communication tools mailing services, Office premises, security services and utilities.
- Ensures a smooth discharge of Authority’s administrative activities such as, record keeping (Registry), post services, transport, social gatherings, scheduled meetings and staff visits and tours.
2.3 Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- According to MAUWASA Salary Scale : MAU 5/ TGS D Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
Method of ApplicationGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, E-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Testimonials and results slips and statement of results are not accepted
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS or any other courier, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 14th October, 2019.
MAGU URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATIONAUTHORITY
P.O. Box 52,