Human Resources & Administration Officer at CRDB Bank Plc
- Company: CRDB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
LOCATION: SGLG – Arusha Tanzania
As the HR and Admin Officer, you will report to the HRBP and the General Manager.
- Provide professional guidance on HR and IR matters to the Line Managers Coordinate disciplinary and grievance management, ensuring substantive and procedural fairness
- Coordinate recruitment and selection of staff in liaison with Line Managers Improve business culture through emplo|yee engagement strategies Coordinate effective performance management practices – one on ones, appraisals etc
- Implement HR policies and procedures in line with Saint Gobain standards Coordinate training and development for staff using the 70.20.10 rule Maintain relations with local Trade Union Manage Employment Equity
- Recommend current and HR best practices, in line with Tanzanian laws
- Administer payroll input in line with organisational policies and Group requirements.
- Maintain up to date files on procedures, training records, disciplinary management etc.
- Assist Finance with Petty cash administration and accountability
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of HRIS
- Knowledge of Tanzanian labour law is a prerequisite
- Command of computer applications,
- At least 2 years’ experience as HR Office
Method of Application
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees. Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 12th November, 2019 to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.