Human Resources & Administration Officer at CRDB Bank Plc
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CRDB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
LOCATION: SGLG – Arusha Tanzania
As the HR and Admin Officer, you will report to the HRBP and the General Manager.
- Provide professional guidance on HR and IR matters to the Line Managers Coordinate disciplinary and grievance management, ensuring substantive and procedural fairness
- Coordinate recruitment and selection of staff in liaison with Line Managers Improve business culture through emplo|yee engagement strategies Coordinate effective performance management practices – one on ones, appraisals etc
- Implement HR policies and procedures in line with Saint Gobain standards Coordinate training and development for staff using the 70.20.10 rule Maintain relations with local Trade Union Manage Employment Equity
- Recommend current and HR best practices, in line with Tanzanian laws
- Administer payroll input in line with organisational policies and Group requirements.
- Maintain up to date files on procedures, training records, disciplinary management etc.
- Assist Finance with Petty cash administration and accountability
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of HRIS
- Knowledge of Tanzanian labour law is a prerequisite
- Command of computer applications,
- At least 2 years’ experience as HR Office
How to Apply
You can expect to become part of an innovative, international Group that is a market leader; a Group united by strong values that are shared by all employees. Interested candidates should send CVs and application letters no later than 12th November, 2019 to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.