Human Resource Manager at WE PLAN
- Company: WE PLAN
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
WE PLAN is a company in Dar es Salaam that deals with Urban and Regional Planning and Consultancy. Land Surveying, Project Planning and management.
Our Company seeks to recruit highly competent. Excellent communication, Interpersonal skills ard self-motivated Individual to fill the following position:
Interested candidates who meet below criteria should submit
- Application letter
- Details up to date CV with names and addresses of at least two reputable referees
- Applicants reliable contacts address, email address and telephone numbers
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER – 1 POST
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process,
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop raining and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes,
- Support me management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc) according to policy and legal requirements;
- Review employment end working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Experience, Knowledge and skills Requirements.
- Bachelor decree in Human Resources Management or relevant qualifications from any recognized Institution
- Proven experience as HR officer. Administration or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay 8 benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office: Knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Experience 5 years and above.
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to [email protected] with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 24th March 2020.