HR Manager MIS and Rewards at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Organization Name KCB Bank Tanzania Ltd
As a shared service center, the role will assume responsibility for handling rewards and benefits related tasks, analyzing information and preparation of reports, carrying out all HRIS improvement to meet emerging HR needs. This role will report into Head of Human Resources.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 10
- Participating in salary surveys to benchmark market practices.
- Reviewing and updating all rewards and benefits policies (developing benefit packages) by considering the market rates.
- Implementing and monitoring company salary structure. Participating in Bonus and Annual Salary Review in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Ensure compensation is provided in terms of job evaluation, grading structures and incentives.
- Reviewing, proposing and signing off insurance contracts concerning staffs in line with providing awareness to staffs. I.e. Medical Cover Insurance and Group life insurance.
- Produce and maintain a total reward statements for all staff
- To work closely with the Payroll Manager in Finance to ensure all overseas staff have the correct tax and benefits applied.
- Carry out all HRIS improvement to meet emerging HR needs, new standard HR reports.
- Capture new employee data (Basic details, qualifications, images, signatures, previous employers, bio data and dependents’ data) in HRIS.
- Conducting Background checks (Employment and Education) of all new staffs.
- Conducting and facilitating the recruitment process/issuance of employment contracts as well as the exit/offboarding process.
- Supporting on keeping track of disciplinary issues and handle day to day employee grievance.
- Participating in yearly performance appraisal assessing and evaluation process,(Balanced Score Card)
- Supporting on Staff training assessment at all levels and devise appropriate training plans for all & execution of the program.
- Design and execute a calendar of reports for HR managerial use
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: NOT MORE THAN 5 OF THE MOST TYPICAL
Analyzing and compiling staff data and rewards information
Implement effective feedback and communication mechanisms
CHALLENGES: GIVE ONE EXAMPLE OF THE CHALLENGES ENCOUNTERED IN THIS JOB
The absence of HRIS makes the Employee Information’s and Leave data to be inaccurate.
Staff benefits packages are not aligned with the market, it causes high attrition rate.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education – Bachelors Degree – Public Administration / Human Resources Management
Good communication and repot writing skills.
Total Minimum No of Years Experience Required: 3