HR/Admin Assistant at International Rescue Committee
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: International Rescue Committee
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Under the supervision of the HR/Admin Officer, the HR/Admin Assistant will manage and update employee database, and provide general administrative and human resources support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and update HR files and electronic database
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained for both existing and new employees
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Provision of staff identification cards, business cards, mobile telephone scratch cards (monthly), and other facilities.
- Focal person to ensure on-boarding for new employees is completed and the new employee filled the on boarding survey
- Drafts letters, memos, and short reports of administrative nature as required.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compiling reports with the use of Microsoft office (excel).
- Record and update employee data on database system.
- Arranging department meetings and maintaining calendars
- Request all office supplies, cleaning materials, refreshment items and other HR/Admin purchase requests are processed and procured in a timely manner.