Head of Internal Audit at China Dasheng Bank Ltd
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: China Dasheng Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
APPOINTING AUTHORITY: Board of Directors.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Board of Directors /Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Heading the Internal Audit Department.
• Auditing Head Office Departments, Branches and prepare report for submission to the Board of Directors and External Auditors
• Preparing a comprehensive internal audit program for the CDBL.
• Reviewing the internal control system including authorizations of expenditure and budgeting control.
• Examining and checking accounting records and financial statements/reports.
• Examining and stating whether the Financial Statement fairly reflect the CDBL’s financial affairs.
• Verify assets and liabilities at regular and irregular intervals.
• Reviewing the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of the CDBL’s projects and programs.
• Reviewing compliance with statutory regulations and with internal policies and directives.
• Advising and consulting with appropriate head of departments or units on audit findings.
• Conducting special investigations whenever required.
• Co-ordinating preparation of internal audit reports.
• Providing efficient administration of the Internal Audit department.
• Appraise staff performance in the Internal Audit department.
• Formulate and recommend long term and short-term plans of the Audit Department.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO
Required Education & Experience:
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent and CPA (T) with not less than 3 years relevant working experience in a reputable firm.
How to Apply
- Typed letter of application hand-signed by the applicant.
- Detailed CV.
- Photocopies of relevant Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Name of at least two referees with complete contact details.
REMUNERATION Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer, China Dasheng Bank Ltd, P.O. Box 388, Dar es Salaam.
Physical Address: Mezanine Floor, Extelecoms House, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam. Closing Date: Application should reach the Chief Executive Officer on or before 30th September, 2019. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.