Head of Business Development and Marketing at Mwalimu Commercial Bank
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mwalimu Commercial Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Head of Business Development and Marketing – Head Office
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Business Development and Marketing is accountable for development and implementation of Bank’s business growth and initiating strategies to support customers’ business development. S/he is accountable for the entire credit granting process including the consistent application of a credit policy.
Shall include but not limited to the following;
- Develop business strategies to ensure that the Bank achieves its mandate;
- Initiate, establish and maintain the Bank’s business development policies and procedures;
- Identify, prepare and support business plans;
- Establish guidelines and monitor applications to ensure that new business proposals are processed in accordance with set procedures, standards, agreed time schedules to enable sound investment decisions
- Design and implement new banking products to address the demands of the customers Continuously develop, monitor and analyze the Bank’s Business pipeline to ensure that the new businesses therein meet the bank’s quality standards;
- Provide technical guidance to the business development team
- Manage Bank lending operations by ensuring delivery, growth and quality of loan book targets;
- – Ensure expansion of the Bank’s loan portfolio in line with the approved Business Plan;
- Develop and implement annual budget for the department and prudently manage department resources
- Implement branding and communication strategies to increase the Bank’s visibility;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
- University Degree or equivalent qualifications in Banking, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- Professional qualifications in a related field such as CFA, ACCA, CPA, ACIB is an added advantage;
- Experience in developing, maintaining and delivering marketing strategies to meet Bank’s objectives;
- Possess at least six (6) years of working experience in the banking sector with at least three (3) in the senior management.
- Good written and verbal communications
- Ability to analyze and think strategically
- Excellent negotiations and influencing skills
- Networking and Relationship Building skills
How to Apply
Applications should be done by sending a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and a cover letter to [email protected] by Wednesday 22nd January 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.