Head Of Business Development Akhst & Akhs East Africa at Aga Khan Health Service
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Aga Khan Health Service
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The Hospital’s recent expansion focuses on expanding key clinical services including the development of comprehensive cardiology, oncology and neurosciences programmes as well as the expansion of orthopedics and trauma, diagnostic imaging, pathology, critical care, and women and child health.
The Hospital has also established 23 outreach health facilities that are located across 11 regions of Tanzania and are connected via an integrated health systems that supports a strong continuum of care from primary to tertiary medicine.
- 10+ years’ experience in analyzing new business opportunities
- A minimum of five (5) years direct experience in health marketing/business development in senior leadership role
- Developing and evaluating strategies: Identifying and framing issues, developing hypotheses, conducting market intelligence and analyses to test key hypotheses, developing execution plans
- Communicating with external review organizations or comparable entities, healthcare business development or marketing experience and working effectively with people of diverse backgrounds required
- Strong conceptual problem solving skill and analytical skills
- Superior communication skills and IT fluency
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Knowledge of key internal and external healthcare environments.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a comprehensive business development plan.
- Ability to demonstrate superior customer service skills to external and internal customers.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing workloads