General Manager (Treasury) at Bank of India (T) Ltd
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bank of India (T) Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
• Investment in Treasury Bills & Bonds and Placements in Interbank Money Markets.
• Monitoring of its P&L accounts on regular basis.
• Daily monitoring our liquidity position and accordingly arrange lending/borrowing in the Interbank Money market, sending its confirmation and Fund transfer messages.
• Marketing of our various banking products and introducing New Customers to the bank
• Daily and fortnightly reporting to the management, providing information to the Finance department for the reports related to the treasury department. Convener of ALCO Committee. Submission of data for the ALCO and Investment Committee meetings
• Regular liaison with HO-data centre, International deptt, Overseas branches, Local Banks, BOT and Corporate Customers.
• Ensure daily remittances have properly been transacted.
• Complying with all related BOT regulations and requirements along with bank policies.
• To canvass business for the Bank.
• Any other supervisory work assigned by the management from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Minimum, Bachelor Degree in Accountancy Banking/ Finance/ Treasury Management/International Trade Forex Operations/ Busin/ess Management with related professional qualification, preferably ACI Dealing Certificate.
• Should have at least 12 years of experience of working in Treasury Department in a commercial bank, out of which minimum 3 years should be as Head of Treasury Department.
• Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments.
• General understanding of Banking operations,
• Excellent time management and organizational ability
• Good communication Skills, Written and Oral, Strong analytical skills,
• Computer software skills including Excel and ability to convince and mobilize customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates may apply for the above mentioned vacancy so as to reach us on or before 09.12.2019. Candidates are required to submit their detailed and updated CV including information regarding date of birth, educational qualification & work experience, name and addresses of three referees and attached certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of Last Salary Slip and expected gross salary.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview/Discussion. Please note importantly that; canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification/rejection. Interested Candidates May Apply to: The Managing Director Bank of India (T) Ltd. Maktaba Street P.O.Box 7581 Dar es Salaam Email: [email protected]