General Manager at Nathanai Security Company Limited
- Company: Nathanai Security Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Support formulation of company policies, frameworks and strategies and lead its administration and implementation
- Lead the development, reviews, updates and implements business strategic plan, including sales, marketing, operations, human resources and financial performance
- Direct and coordinate all departmental activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Support reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine
- Confers with Management and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions for improvement.
- Oversee all departments (operation, sales and marketing, human resources and finance) to review its day to day operating reports and address operational challenges to ensure cost effectiveness and prevent operational delays to meet company targets.
- Oversees implementation of departmental activities and review performance reports and targets
- Reviews and supports sales and marketing to oversee design concepts with fundamentals and improvement to provide cost efficient strategies, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for marketing planning and outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, operational efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Manage and direct staff to effectively and efficiently perform their duties
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
D. Qualifications, skills and related knowledge:
Minimum of Bachelor degree in Administration, Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field is required
At least 5 years’ experience with the job or related is required
Experience in security industry is highly needed
Must have Computer skills (application of MS offices)
Required skills: Decision making, Objectivity, Trustworthiness, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism and Reporting Skills
Method of Application
Submit your application package with the following attachments to [email protected] by 20th October 2019: Motivation letter CV Copies of education certificates and other relevant qualifications.