General Manager at Africa Consult Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Africa Consult Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 7 years
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- To grow the revenue, profitability and cash conversion of the business by seeking ways to improve the service quality and efficiency, customer retention levels and customer base growth in order to achieve budgeted levels of service and sales performance.
- To innovatively drive market penetration and grow market share by introducing workable ways of selling new business services and solutions.
- To oversee everyday operations and provide strong coordination and synergies between and across teams and departments in line with business processes in a manner that delivers operational excellence, and positive organizational culture.
- Prepare annual budgets and oversee successful execution of expenditures.
- To lead the people in learning and living up to the company Core Values, and delivery of the organization Vision and Mission.
- To lead, train and develop talent within the team and maintain a high functioning and successful team that supports the company's strategic plan.
- Regularly have commercial review with Management for profitability and working capital including debtor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course, a Master degree in business management will be an added advantage.
- At least 7-9 years sales/commercial experience, with 5 being of managerial responsibility.
- A valid Driver’s Licence .
- Computer literacy – (MS Word, Google, Excel and Internet).
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 4th October, 2019 on link at the end of this advert. below: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted