G4S Jobs in Tanzania : Head Of Operations
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: G4S
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The main purpose of the job is achieve the budget for each service through contract compliance and delivery of effective operations, cost control, service planning and adherence to G4S standard operating procedures. Services to include oversight and support for the day to day operations of : MSS / ESS / CIT / AIT / Cash Processing / ATM and ABM services
- Command, Control & Communications in respect of the MSS, ESS & Cash services provided by G4S
- PNL responsibility for the business unit
- Manage services through heads of departments
- Ensure the security and efficiency of the Control Room, Armoury, Cash Processing Centre and AIT vault
- Direct management of Gems, Bullion & forex and other high value Shipments
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, retaining and growing existing contracts
- Plan and mobilize new contract start ups
- Prepare business cases / plans for added value services
- Loss Prevention
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and G4S Group Minimum Standards
- Implementing & maintaining appropriate systems, processes and procedures that ensure effective and efficient delivery of services to the customers.
- Managing operational and contingent risks. Implementing appropriate Security Systems in armoury and Control Room and ensuring proper working processes.
- Monitoring and controlling service delivery costs to optimize profitability.
- Ensuring that services rendered are billed accurately and promptly and managing effective cash flow.
- Analyzing, maintaining and providing accurate financial information.
- Managing, motivating and developing management staff assigned to the division.
- Market the services through official and social networking
- Contribute to the overall success of G4S Tanzania as a member of the SMT
Experience & Skills:
- Must be residing within Centeral and East Africa
- At least 5 years of experience managing a large multi customer MSS operation
- Computer literacy
- Able to negotiate and interact at a senior level.
- Ability to drive and possession of a valid driving license
- Ability to communicate effectively in English ( written and spoken)
- Ability to develop and execute plans effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities.
- Assertive and resilient team player with the ability to work effectively in a high pressure environment and meet strict deadlines.
- The ability to maintain regular contacts with customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Experience of CIT/ CP / AIT Operations
- Experience in managing ATM maintenance
- ABM operational experience
- Weapons handling