Fuel Procurement and Logistics Manager at Blue Recruits Employment Solutions
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Blue Recruits Employment Solutions
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Fuel industry experienced with a strong ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers, vendors and Co-Workers. Basically be able to Purchase, control, store and supply the fuel from Point of purchase to final destination.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Industry: Fuel Industry
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in fuel supply
Essential: Fuel Background in supply, purchasing and logistics
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, business management or logistics, Fuel industry experience and a strong ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers.
- Bidding and tendering for the fuel from EWURA and Government bodies organizes for transportation of purchased fuel
- Oversee maintenance of the oil (fuel) from terminal to the destination.
- Fuel control
- Identifies and address barriers that decrease operational efficiency in the procurement department.
- Develop a strategy to improve communication between the parties, such as setting up a dedicated communications office for suppliers to make inquiries on unclear orders or delivery time lines.
- To monitor use of purchased goods and materials.
- Ensure the appropriate records are kept on asset disposal, ensure asset are located accordingly and used and regularly update inventory.
- Manage and control fuel depot in Tanzania, ensure transparency of all fuel purchases and dispatches, implement and supervise curative measure for the upkeep of the fuel depot.
- Implement standard procedures and database to monitor fuel consumption and reports.
- Manage and monitor vehicles to maximize utilization, routing and scheduling for timely deliveries of returnees
- Oversee and supervise on the implementation of preventive and curative maintenance of vehicles or trucks and generators.
- Perform other duties as it may be assigned.
· Communication skills
· Team work
· Leadership and Negotiation skills
· Client Orientation
· Performance Management
· Planning and Organizing
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Email CV: [email protected]