Fuel Procurement and Logistics Manager at Blue Recruits Employment Solutions
- Company: Blue Recruits Employment Solutions
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Fuel industry experienced with a strong ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers, vendors and Co-Workers. Basically be able to Purchase, control, store and supply the fuel from Point of purchase to final destination.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Industry: Fuel Industry
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in fuel supply
Essential: Fuel Background in supply, purchasing and logistics
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, business management or logistics, Fuel industry experience and a strong ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers.
- Bidding and tendering for the fuel from EWURA and Government bodies organizes for transportation of purchased fuel
- Oversee maintenance of the oil (fuel) from terminal to the destination.
- Fuel control
- Identifies and address barriers that decrease operational efficiency in the procurement department.
- Develop a strategy to improve communication between the parties, such as setting up a dedicated communications office for suppliers to make inquiries on unclear orders or delivery time lines.
- To monitor use of purchased goods and materials.
- Ensure the appropriate records are kept on asset disposal, ensure asset are located accordingly and used and regularly update inventory.
- Manage and control fuel depot in Tanzania, ensure transparency of all fuel purchases and dispatches, implement and supervise curative measure for the upkeep of the fuel depot.
- Implement standard procedures and database to monitor fuel consumption and reports.
- Manage and monitor vehicles to maximize utilization, routing and scheduling for timely deliveries of returnees
- Oversee and supervise on the implementation of preventive and curative maintenance of vehicles or trucks and generators.
- Perform other duties as it may be assigned.
· Communication skills
· Team work
· Leadership and Negotiation skills
· Client Orientation
· Performance Management
· Planning and Organizing
Method of Application
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Email CV: [email protected]