Ericsson Jobs in Tanzania : Service Delivery Manager
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
We are now looking for a Lead Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to one of our biggest customers Groups. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
The Lead SDM role takes responsibly for group level escalation, interacting with Group CTO/CTIO. Lead the SDM team towards the customer and handle team meetings and coordinate activities with MS and the customer.
- Work closely with and secure customer contract fulfillment. (Overall Group Responsible)
- Collaborate and maintain relationships internal as well as externally.
- Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
- You will stay up to date with financial data
- Identify new business opportunities
- Act as main interface towards the customer group KAM, Account and Delivery teams
- Education: Min. Degree in Engineering (IT, Computers, or Networks pref.) or Equivalent
- Min 10 years of work Experience and preferably 5 years into Service delivery with a major telecoms operator.
- Domain experience: Telecom (RAN, IMS, BSS, PCN)
- Market insight
- Financial analysis skills
- Negotiation and argumentation
- You possess PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
- Change and improvement management skills
- You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
- Financial acumen and skills
- You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Trade compliance knowledge
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & initiating action
- You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change