EngenderHealth Jobs in Tanzania : Human Resources Intern
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: EngenderHealth
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
We are looking for a University graduate with passion to develop his/her career in the HR field. EngenderHealth’s goal is to provide valuable experience and development opportunities for young professionals. The internship is for a period of six months and will be based in Dar es Salaam.
An HR intern will be exposed to a variety of HR and Administration areas, which will the following;
- HR Information systems including storing and retrieving HR records.
- HR communication and correspondences.
- Recruitment and exit procedures
- General office administration including logistics management
- Performance management processes and practices
- Any areas as may be instructed by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Swahili
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to meet objectives and delivery work in a timely fashion
- Ability to operate in a confidential environment and follow organizational policies and procedures related to HR.
EngenderHealth does not pay salary to interns. However, a stipend will be provided to the successful candidate to assist in meals and transport costs.