Electrical Transmission and Distribution Construction and Maintenance Jobs in Tanzania : Internal Auditor
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Electrical Transmission and Distribution Construction and Maintenance
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Background – ETDCO
M/S Electrical Transmission and Distribution Construction and Maintenance Company (ETDCO) Limited) is a Subsidiary Company of TANESCO Limited established with the Objective of providing reliable electrical services for the TANESCO Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure countrywide and construction of new infrastructure for TANESCO and other companies within the country and beyond the borders. ETDCO Limited hereby invites Internal and External Applicants who are qualified, self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the under-mentioned posts:
Specific attributes for the Positions to be filled:
All Candidates must possess the following:
Good qualification from recognized Learning Institution
Good reference that can demonstrate highest degree of integrity
Be capable of delivering excellent results while working under pressure with tight deadlines.
Good communication skills, creative and innovative
Good team player
Be self-driven and capable of working with minimal supervision;
Must be computer literate
Responsible for all Company Financial, Administrative and Projects Audit in collaboration with the Office of the Auditor Controller General to ensure Company Compliance with the Government established Corporate Governance Rules and Regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning and executing assurance and consulting audit engagements on Projects Management, Financial, Compliance, Information System, Technical, Operational audit and any required special investigation resulting in improved controls and operating efficiencies.
• Designing and completing risk based Annual Internal Audit Plan and develop an engagement work/audit program that effectively assess the organisation’s control environment.
• Develop an Internal Audit Charter along with Organisational Internal Audit Policy and A Subsidiary Company of TANESCO Procedure Manual
• Carry out periodical inspection/checks of the physical assets and inventories of theorganisation to ensure that they are properly utilized, maintained, safeguarded and adequately controlled.
• Preparing and finalizing written Audit Reports for review by TANESCO Head of Internal Audit Unit for inclusion in periodic reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board andExecutive Director / Management.
• Proactively following-up to ensure Management’s action plans are progressing and addressing the risk exposure and control observations previously highlighted by Internal Audit and other external assurance functions (i.e Compliance, Regulators and Independent Auditors)
• Coordinating and liaising with Independent External Auditors to ensure year-end audit control testing by Internal Audit is performed efficiently, effectively, timely and at a minimum, meets their expectations / requirements.
• Where applicable, managing and developing staff throughout the course of assurance and consulting engagements.
• Perform other duties and special projects/audits as required by the Executive Managementand the Audit C ommittee of the Board of Directors from time to time.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
• Certificate of Secondary Education Form IV and/or VI
• Degree/ Advanced Diploma in Accountancy
• Post graduate Degree in Accountancy
• Must be certified Public Accountant
• Experience of not less than 3(three) years of working with/in a renowned Public or International Audit Firms.
• Must be Computer literate with practical knowledge of Microsoft office applications
ETDCO Limited wishes to recruit competent persons with high values of integrity and honesty, solicitation for favors will lead to disqualification of job aspirants.
How to Apply
Applications must be addressed to: The, GENERAL MANAGER, ETDCO LIMITED, P. O BOX 31532 DAR ES SALAAM REGENT ESTATE, URSINO HOUSE 21 – MWAI KIBAKI ROAD.