ELCT Northern Diocese Jobs in Tanzania : Planning And Development Secretary
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: ELCT Northern Diocese
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
The ELCT Northern Diocese is seeking to employ a competent, committed, self-motivated and wholehearted candidate for the position of Planning and Development Secretary.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SECRETARY
• Monitoring the implementation of the various Directives and Policies provided by the Diocese and the Government within Diocesan economic institutions.
• To prepare project Write-ups when needed within the Diocese.
• Organize and Monitor the Diocesan institution and the Diocese departments in preparing five years plan, annual plans and the Diocesan plans required to be submitted in LMC.
• Monitoring and advising the implementation of spiritual, social and business programs or services within the Diocese.
• Enabling and advising the parishes to undertake activities that will improve their economy including time management, agriculture, livestock, trade, art, etc.
• Attending Board and Diocese meetings and providing advice on planning and economic and development.
• Carry out the duties delegated to him/her by the General Secretary of the Diocese/ and or other Diocesan Officers.
• Master’s Degree in Relevant Field
• Experience of not less than Five Years in that Particular Field
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply with a recent passport size photograph and the requirements mentioned. The application should be submitted by 28 February, 2019 to the following address: General Secretary ELCT Northern Diocese P. 0. BOX 195, MOSHI. By Email: [email protected]