ELCT Northern Diocese Jobs in Tanzania : Planning And Development Secretary
- Company: ELCT Northern Diocese
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
The ELCT Northern Diocese is seeking to employ a competent, committed, self-motivated and wholehearted candidate for the position of Planning and Development Secretary.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SECRETARY
• Monitoring the implementation of the various Directives and Policies provided by the Diocese and the Government within Diocesan economic institutions.
• To prepare project Write-ups when needed within the Diocese.
• Organize and Monitor the Diocesan institution and the Diocese departments in preparing five years plan, annual plans and the Diocesan plans required to be submitted in LMC.
• Monitoring and advising the implementation of spiritual, social and business programs or services within the Diocese.
• Enabling and advising the parishes to undertake activities that will improve their economy including time management, agriculture, livestock, trade, art, etc.
• Attending Board and Diocese meetings and providing advice on planning and economic and development.
• Carry out the duties delegated to him/her by the General Secretary of the Diocese/ and or other Diocesan Officers.
• Master’s Degree in Relevant Field
• Experience of not less than Five Years in that Particular Field
Method of Application
Interested candidates may apply with a recent passport size photograph and the requirements mentioned. The application should be submitted by 28 February, 2019 to the following address: General Secretary ELCT Northern Diocese P. 0. BOX 195, MOSHI. By Email: [email protected]