DSM Jobs in Tanzania : Civil Engineer Drainage Structures
- Company: DSM
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
- DRAINAGE STRUCTURES (1)
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of 4 years and above in relevant field.
- Registration with ERB is a must.
- Coordinating and supervising construction works
- Confirming adherence to construction specifications, compliance to all legal requirements and safety standards.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Prepare for and attend joint inspection with client and/or consultant.
- Scheduling material and equipment deliveries to site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Attend project meetings as may be required
- Maintaining operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as may be delegated by the Project Manager and/or the Chief Engineer.
- Complete knowledge of relevant construction and engineering legislations
- Excellent/Fluency in verbal and written communication skills in Swahili and English languages
- IT skills
- Management Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership Skills
- Creative Mind
- Attention to Detail
- Good Time Management
- Problem Solving
Method of Application
Application letters and copies of all relevant documents should reach the address below on or before 4 April, 2019.
P.O. BOX 31054,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Electronically sent applications: All documents should be attached in one file and reach any of the email addresses below the closing date above.