DSM Jobs in Tanzania : Civil Engineer Drainage Structures
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: DSM
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
- DRAINAGE STRUCTURES (1)
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of 4 years and above in relevant field.
- Registration with ERB is a must.
- Coordinating and supervising construction works
- Confirming adherence to construction specifications, compliance to all legal requirements and safety standards.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Prepare for and attend joint inspection with client and/or consultant.
- Scheduling material and equipment deliveries to site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Attend project meetings as may be required
- Maintaining operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Other tasks as may be delegated by the Project Manager and/or the Chief Engineer.
- Complete knowledge of relevant construction and engineering legislations
- Excellent/Fluency in verbal and written communication skills in Swahili and English languages
- IT skills
- Management Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership Skills
- Creative Mind
- Attention to Detail
- Good Time Management
- Problem Solving
How to Apply
Application letters and copies of all relevant documents should reach the address below on or before 4 April, 2019.
P.O. BOX 31054,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Electronically sent applications: All documents should be attached in one file and reach any of the email addresses below the closing date above.