Driver Jobs at Red Cross Society
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Red Cross Society
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
• To drive vehicles in a safe and courteous manner at all times as assigned.
• To ensure that the vehicles are clean and tidy at all times.
• Report all defects immediately to Project officer/Supervisor.
• Check Vehicle for safety before use each day and see it that insurance and registration are done in time.
• Responsible for all Vehicle’s equipments.
• Maintain all TRCS procedures regarding vehicles.
• To maintain proper uses of log book.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• Ensure good working relationship with other staff
• To have ability to work in the Humanitarian situation.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Advanced Driving Certificate
• Valid Driving License Class C.
• Five years or more working experience.
• Secondary or above education is mandatory.
Job Education Requirements: Certificate
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Applications may be submitted via Post Office, by hand delivery, or by email. The deadline for submission is 14th August 2019 by 16.00 Hrs. All applications will be addressed through the email-[email protected] ,or you can send through Posta or hand delivery by using the below address. The Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM.