Driver at Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director of Magu urban water supply and sanitation authority.
- Academic Qualifications and Age Limit Successfully completed Ordinary ‘0’ level Certificate of secondary education (form IV) or Advanced certificate of secondary (form VI)
- Possession of driving Certificate from recognized Institutions such NIT or VETA
- A valid driving license which covers all light vehicle
- At least 1 years working experience as a Driver
- Verbal and written in English and work as part of a team
- Age Limit between 18 and 45 years
14.2 Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform all regular driving duties for MAUWASA .
- To ensure that you are familiar with safety procedures relating to vehicle and travel
- To ensure that vehicles are properly maintained and fuelled at all time
- To carry out daily checks(water, oil, battery, tires, windscreen wipes) and clean the vehicles to which you are driving
- To accurately record all journeys made in the log sheets of the vehicle
- To ensure that all traffic regulations in Tanzania and speed limits are observed at all times. Responsible for all equipment’s and tools on board on the vehicle and account for v To ensure that the vehicle is securely locked at all times when not in use.
- To carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
14.3 Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration According to MAUWASA Salary Scale: MWAS 3/ TGS B Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, E-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Testimonials and results slips and statement of results are not accepted
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS or any other courier, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 14th October, 2019.
MAGU URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATIONAUTHORITY
P.O. Box 52,