Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust Jobs in Tanzania : Medical Record Technician I
- Company: Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
The Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust (DCMC Trust) is a registered non-governmental organization with Christian values governed by The Board of Trustees. DCMC main offices are located at Niyuka, Dodoma Tanzania. The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community based prevention and | primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care, Dodoma Christian Medical Center (DOMC) has served thousands of patients through its dental and medical clinics and community health programs with a compassion and love of Jesus Christ in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
DGMC Trust is an equal opportunity employer offering stable and professional working environment with competitive remuneration and benefits. DCMC invites qualified Tanzanians to fill in the following vacant positions:
Job reference number: DCMG-CH-06
Position: Medical Record Technician I
Duty Station: DCMC
Reports to: Executive Medical Officer
Under the direction of Executive Medical Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for maintaining record of patient care by compiling, reviewing, and filing documentation of patient’s condition, treatment, and health outcome.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Holder of Advanced Secondary School certificate with Health Records Technology Certificate from a recognized institution.
• At least one-year experience in the same position from a reputable hospital
Method of Application
• The Job Descriptions for the advertised positions will be obtained in DCMCT website. ( http://www.domci.ortz/carcers ) • The job reference number should be clearly indicated on top of the envelope or e-mail Subject/headline • All applications containing letter of application, copies of your academic certificates and a detailed CV with at least three referees, should be through post or e-mail (PO Box 658 Dodoma or [email protected] ). • Closing date and time: Sunday 10th February 2010 at 16.30 hrs. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview • No hand delivered applications will be processed for these positions All Applications through Post should be addressed to Directory Dodoma Christian Medical Centro Trust P.O. Box 658 Dodoma