The Digital Platforms IT Administrator is expected to:
● Support Operations and Digital Platforms with domain expertise on core IT technologies/services
● Establish and maintain documentation for IT services in scope
● Train and support Operations IT staff on core IT technologies/services
● Assist stakeholders in creating training materials for new/updated software features
● Own the daily administration of IT services: Genesys, Cisco Meraki, Wi-Fi, G Suite, Video Conferencing, Identity Management, end-user devices (hardware), and Operating Systems (Windows OS, macOS, Chrome OS, and Android)
● Ensure availability and performance of IT services; monitor, optimize and report in close cooperation with other DP functions and vendors.
● Coordinate and execute all changes around the IT services in scope.
● Advise the organization on the optimal use of IT services in scope and contribute to the implementation of improvements
● Design and implement processes and tools to maintain a secure IT environment that operates in compliance with corporate policy and local legislations.
● Monitor system events and system configurations, perform audits, action outcomes and make reports.
● Support Operations with monitoring and compliance with security processes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will most likely have the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
● Bsc. in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field related technical fields
● A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar work environment and/or position
● Experience in network administration.
● Certified Network CCNA, CMNO/ECMS1 or comparable
● Experience managing contact center systems and infrastructure
● Experience managing API integrations
● Experience in network/ information security
● Expert knowledge of network protocols (IP, WiFi, ethernet) and associated components (firewalls, routers, etc)
● Expert knowledge of IT hardware and associated user computing environments (Android, MS Windows 10, macOS, etc)
● Solid understanding of contact center and voice/video/telephony technology
● Experience managing and monitoring API integrations e.g payment integrations, etc
● Expertise on device management and endpoint security
● Basic BI and data skills to produce reports based on small data sets
● Basic understanding of IT service management, understanding of ITIL and Lean/IT concepts, terms and processes
● Discrete, able to handle confidential information
● Excellent communication and writing skills
● Demonstrated ability to structure and produce technical and business documentation
● The ability to work well in a distributed and international team
● Analytical, excellent problem-solving skills
● The ability to plan and prioritize workload
● Customer-focused, understands customers and takes a proactive approach to meet their needs in an effective and timely manner
● Identifies opportunities to optimize cost and improve customer service and satisfaction
● Fluent in English
WORKING CONDITIONS OFFICE BOUND/ON-SITE/TRAVEL
● Work at the office, limited travel required (includes international travel)
● Occasionally expected to be available outside normal working hours
The role will be based in Arusha