Depot Accountants at KaziniKwetu Ltd
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: KaziniKwetu Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
On behalf of client Kazini Kwetu Limited is looking for Depot Accountants with exceptional abilities and who are ambitious to climb the ladder in their professions. They will work in a well established manufacturing company based in Kahama. Interested candidates should apply online.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Processing Invoice on order generated by sales representatives.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Keeping records of sales transactions.
- Provide accounting support for the financial reporting unit.
- Handle accounts payable duties, enter daily worksheets to the general ledger system, assist accounting personnel and ensure files are complete and maintained as needed.
- Verify, organize, process and store an organization’s financial records.
- Produce reports and reconcile any differences found in records as needed
- Reconciliation of account and stocks.
- Required to keep accurate records, be detail oriented and be able to spot financial errors made by others.
- At least two years of work experience in similar environment
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- BSc/Ba in accounting
How to Apply
To apply Job KaziniKwetu is through online, must read all job details carefully so as you can submit your application very correctly