Data Entry at Zanzibar Insurance Corporation (ZIC)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Zanzibar Insurance Corporation (ZIC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Zanzibar Insurance Corporation was established on the 20th June. 1969 under the public Enterprises Decree of 1966 legal Notice no.ll of 1969. It is now operating under the public Investment Act No.4 of 2002. The Corporation is a Parastatal organization owned by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through the Ministry of Finance and Planning.
The Corporation invites qualified Tanzanians to fill three vacant posts as mentioned below:
Job Title: Data Entry -1 Post
Duty station: Head Office Zanzibar.
Report to: Insurance Manager
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Keep information confidential
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Send documents and print files, when needed.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Any other related duties assigned by the superior
Diploma in Computer from a recognized College/ University.
How to Apply
Application letters accompanied by a typed detailed CV. Birth certificate, Certified copies of academic certificates, Three Names of Referees, Current Postal Address, Phone Number, Email Address, and two passport size photographs should be addressed to: MANAGING DIRECTOR, ZANZIBAR INSURANCE CORPORATION, P. O. BOX 432, MAISARA – MPIRANI ZANZIBAR. Deadline: 01/10/2019 IMPORTANT NOTE: Testimonials/provision results/statement of results are not accepted. Employed applicants are required to channel their application letter through their employer. This is a renewable contract based employment