Customer Sales Agent at Sokowatch Tanzania
- Company: Sokowatch Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Role: Customer Sales Agent
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
We seek to employ a highly qualified and motivated Sales Representative who will be responsible for providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers, driving product volumes and profit growth in the key retail chains as well as manage customer relationships, documenting and reporting on customer feedback in order to improve the customer experience.
Reporting to; Customer Sales
• Drive revenue and customer retention through customer relationship management
• Assist the delivery agents in customer order generation, as well as customer experience management.
• Help our customers navigate both our product portfolio and services
• Follow up on leads and prospects to close on the sale
• Drive customer satisfaction, through effectively solving customer complaints
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries through various channels.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
Key Relationships Internal stakeholders: Customer Care Department, Credit team and Delivery Agent Team
External stakeholders: Customers
Key Skills and Competencies
• 3-5 years of experience in key account management
• Diploma in customer service, communications, marketing or a related field
• Sales skills ie able to pitch a sale,up-selling and cross-selling
• Great Communication skills
• Ability to build relationships
• Customer-centric individual
• Proven track record in a call center
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Good business sense and professional manner.
• Positive attitude
Method of Application
Qualified candidates to send their applications to [email protected] clearing indicating ‘<JOB TITLE>’ on the subject by 30th November 2019. The successful candidates must be ready to join us ASAP.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.