Credit Appraisal Manager at Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank (TADB)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank (TADB)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a Government Institution established under the Companies Act, 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, 2012. The bank was established for the following purposes, among others:
TADB is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies below:
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Portfolio Management. He/She has overall responsibility for the appraisal of credit applications and management of corporate relationships and loan portfolio.
• To obtain all the client information necessary for the appraisal of a credit proposition and liaise with Credit Analysts as and when appropriate.
• To prepare and submit an Application for Credit in relation to proposed credit facilities.
• To prepare and ensure issuance of an offer letter to the client based on the approved Application for Credit.
• To co-ordinate with other departments to ensure that all required documentation is prepared and that this complies with the terms of the credit approval.
• To maintain frequent and close contact with each client and continuously monitor outstanding credit facilities.
• To monitor receipt of periodical statement of balance sheet, profit and loss, inventory, receivables, etc. from the client as required by the terms of the credit approval.
• To monitor the value of security and inspect goods hypothecated/pledged to the bank in accordance with the terms of the credit approval.
• To maintain the credit grading of clients under continuous review and to propose revision of the credit grading to credit Department as and when appropriate.
• To build capacity and provide business advisory services to corporate clients, micro, small and medium sized enterprises.
• To document meetings and other significant developments in call reports to be circulated as appropriate and retained on the client file.
• To carry out any other duties assigned by the Director of Portfolio Management from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 6 years relevant experience, of which 3 must be in a senior level in reputable company or financial institution
• Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Economics, Agricultural Economics, Banking, Finance or related discipline. Professional accreditation will be an added advantage.
• Financial Acumen
• Leadership, motivation and people management skills.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.