CRDB Bank Plc Jobs in Tanzania : Director of Retail Banking
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CRDB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
Our client, CRDB Bank Plc is the largest, wholly owned private universal commercial bank in Tanzania. The Bank established in 1996 because of the Tanzanian Government’s privatisation of state owned firms. The major shareholders of the Bank are DANIDA, the International Finance Corporation, and Pension Funds and individual Tanzanians. CRDB Bank has over the years, grown to become the most innovative, first choice and trusted bank in the country. CRDB Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail (SME), Treasury, and Microfinance services. CRDB Bank Plc would like to recruit dynamic and visionary Tanzanians to fill in two executive positions. The applicants must be of outstanding integrity and creativity with a good track record of initiating change and capable of interacting with diverse groups of people.
DIRECTOR OF RETAIL BANKING (REF NO. CRDB/DRB/03-19)
Reporting to the Deputy Managing Director of Operations and Customer Service (OCS), DIRECTOR OF RETAIL BANKING will be responsible for managing the retail banking side of the bank and overseeing banks network of branches and agents. The role also includes overseeing branch and agency performance and ensuring operational efficiency through revenue maximization and cost containment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing, monitoring and implementing the bank’s retail banking strategy in order to attain and sustain optimal channel efficiency and competitive edge;
• Monitoring the performance of branches and ensuring that high quality customer services is provided to all clients and safeguarding the bank against fraud, leakage, misappropriation;
• Cascading strategic goals into departmental operational plans in order to achieve the targeted growth in sales and profit;
• Supporting the annual budgeting process and providing realistic input into the departmental sales budgets;
• Ensuring that retail operations are compliant with laws, policies, regulations and procedures ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business;
• Managing and reviewing the performance and development of the department and subsequent staff
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in business administration in finance, economics and + or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university; and
• 10 years relevant working experience of which 5 years should be at senior management level.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number on both the application letter and envelope. For electronic applications, please quote the job reference number on the subject of your email. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than 1st APRIL, 2019.
The Director Executive Selection Division Deloitte Consulting Limited 3rd Floor, Aris House Haile Selassie Road P.O. Box 1559 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. E-mail: [email protected]