CRDB Bank Plc Jobs in Tanzania : Director of Human Resources
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CRDB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Our client, CRDB Bank Plc is the largest, wholly owned private universal commercial bank in Tanzania. The Bank established in 1996 because of the Tanzanian Government’s privatisation of state owned firms. The major shareholders of the Bank are DANIDA, the International Finance Corporation, and Pension Funds and individual Tanzanians. CRDB Bank has over the years, grown to become the most innovative, first choice and trusted bank in the country. CRDB Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail (SME), Treasury, and Microfinance services. CRDB Bank Plc would like to recruit dynamic and visionary Tanzanians to fill in two executive positions. The applicants must be of outstanding integrity and creativity with a good track record of initiating change and capable of interacting with diverse groups of people.
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES (REF NO. CRDB/DHR/03-19)
Reporting to Deputy Managing Director Shared Services, the DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES will be responsible for planning, directing and controlling the human resources activities of the bank including recruitment and selection, training and staff development, compensation, rewards and benefits, safety and health, welfare and industrial relations. The director will be responsible for providing strategic leadership in the human resource management function of the bank in accordance with CRDB policies as stipulated in the corporate strategy, personnel manual, circulars and directives issued from time to time by
management and the Board of Directors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing human resource strategies on acquisition, development, reward, retention and succession;
• Ensuring clear interpretation, awareness, understanding and application of human resources policies and procedures;
• Developing and monitoring the implementation of remuneration and benefits scheme including bonus
and incentive packages;
• Ensuring the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and Performance Management Systems (PMS) are used efficiently for human resources management purposes;
• Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders on strategic issues related to human resource management;
• Overseeing the implementation of Bank-wide training and development programs; and
• Overseeing preparation and monitor approved departmental annual budget.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s in commercial discipline preferably Human Resources, Business Administration, Banking, Finance or equivalent;
• 10 years relevant working experience of which 5 years should be at senior management level;
• Certified HR professional and member of HR professional bodies (CIPD, SHRM, HBR, and CEB) will be an added advantage; and
• Must have full working knowledge of the Tanzanian labour laws and regulations, banking regulations and other relevant laws.
Key competencies for both positions:
• Excellent analytical and budgeting skills;
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop team;
• Demonstrated ability to manage change in a reputable medium to large size organisation;
• Effective communication skills coupled with the ability to effectively network with stakeholders;
• Computer literate;
• High level ability to manage performance and accountability; and
• Demonstrated ability to manage change in a reputable organisation and proving strategic focus.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number on both the application letter and envelope. For electronic applications, please quote the job reference number on the subject of your email. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than 1st APRIL, 2019.
The Director Executive Selection Division Deloitte Consulting Limited 3rd Floor, Aris House Haile Selassie Road P.O. Box 1559 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. E-mail: [email protected]