CRDB Bank Jobs in Tanzania : Head of Marketing (Ref No. CRDB/HM/03 -19)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
No. CRDB/HM/03 -19
Our client, CRDB Bank PLc is an African bank and a leading financial services provider in Tanzania with presence in Tanzania and Burundi. The bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, the bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains one of the most responsive banks in the region.
In line with the current strategy, CRDB Bank is looking to recruit five dynamic and visionary Tanzanians to work with the bank to transform, grow and ensure sustainability. CRDB Bank Pic is inviting interested and qualified individuals to apply. The applicants must be of outstanding integrity with a good record of enforcing accountability.
Head of Marketing (Ref No. CRDB/HM/03 -19)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Customer Service, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for enhancing the bank’s corporate brand and increasing the utilization of the bank’s delivery channels, products and services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embedding, enhancing and encouraging the development of a creative culture whilst ensuring compliance with the bank’s goals;
- Managing and reviewing the bank’s branding materials including communication, promotional and advertisement materials and ensuring that the bank’s trademarks are always executed in compliance with the bank’s approved look and feel as per the corporate integrity manual;
- Managing internal and external communication, corporate social investment and sponsorship activities to ensure their productivity is in line with the departmental and bank strategy;
- Managing the design and execution of marketing and promotional activities, marketing plans for new and existing products/services and supporting the bank’s sales functions in achieving their business targets;
- Liaising and/or lobbying key stakeholders such as clients, government institutions/officials, regulators and other financial institutions to ensure that the bank’s interests are represented and safeguarded accurately;
- Ensuring all departmental policies, procedures, manuals, and circulars are current and aligned with the current bank strategy and statutory requirements; and
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the department’s annual plan, budget and key performance indicators aimed at achieving the departmental and the bank strategy.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications studies or a related area and relevant qualification from a recognized university;
- A Master’s degree in Marketing, Master in International Trade, MBA(Marketing) or a related area and relevant qualification from a recognized university will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of eight years relevant working experience, of which five should be at a managerial level;
- Must have thorough knowledge and experience in the marketing functions;
- Must have sales management skills; and
- Must demonstrate good customer service management skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number on both the application letter and envelope. For electronic applications, please quote the job reference number on the subject of your email. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than 01 April 2019.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
3rd Floor, Aris House
Haile Selassie Road
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
E-mail: [email protected]
© 2019 Deloitte Consulting Limited