CRDB Bank Jobs in Tanzania : Director of Retail Banking (Ref No. CRDB/DRB/D3-19)
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
Our client, CRDB Bank PLc is an African bank and a leading financial services provider in Tanzania with presence in Tanzania and Burundi. The bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, the bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains one of the most responsive banks in the region.
In line with the current strategy, CRDB Bank is looking to recruit five dynamic and visionary Tanzanians to work with the bank to transform, grow and ensure sustainability. CRDB Bank Pic is inviting interested and qualified individuals to apply. The applicants must be of outstanding integrity with a good record of enforcing accountability
Director of Retail Banking (Ref No. CRDB/DRB/D3-19)
Reporting to the Deputy Managing Director of Operations and Customer Service (OCS), director of retail banking will be responsible for managing the retail banking side of the bank and overseeing banks network of branches and agents. The role also includes overseeing branch and agency performance and ensuring operational efficiency through revenue maximization and cost containment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, monitoring and implementing the bank’s retail banking strategy in order to attain and sustain optimal channel efficiency and competitive edge;
- Monitoring the performance of branches and ensuring that high quality customer services is provided to all clients and safeguarding the bank against fraud, leakage, misappropriation;
- Cascading strategic goals into departmental operational plans in order to achieve the targeted growth in sales and profit;
- Supporting the annual budgeting process and providing realistic input into the departmental sales budgets;
- Ensuring that retail operations are compliant with laws, policies, regulations and procedures ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the business; and
- Managing and reviewing the performance and development the department and subsequent staff.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in business administration in finance, economics and or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university; and
- 10 years relevant working experience of which 5 years should be at senior management level.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic certificate, and names of three referees with their contacts, quoting reference number on both the application letter and envelope. For electronic applications, please quote the job reference number on the subject of your email. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than 01 April 2019.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
3rd Floor, Aris House
Haile Selassie Road
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.E-mail: [email protected]
© 2019 Deloitte Consulting Limited