Consultant Customer Care Centre at Standard Chartered
- Company: Standard Chartered
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Tanzania
Retail & Business Banking
To receive and resolve inquiries, queries and complaints from both internal and external customers while maintaining the set quality standards and bank processes and procedures.
- Receive customer queries through any contact channel and ensure they are answered within set SLA.
- Respond to customer queries through any contact channel while maintaining the set quality standards.
- Complete customer security check for all queries and complaints that require customer verification as per the set bank processes and procedures.
- Log all received inquiries, queries and complaints accurately in the available tracking system for records and MIS purposes.
- Follow and adhere to defined and agreed scripts, processes and procedure while handling customer queries.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge on bank products and the use of applications to aid in satisfactory query resolution.
- Follow the escalation process to ensure queries get resolved within the set and agreed SLA
- To proactively communicate identified risks and opportunities (sale leads) while handling customer queries and complaints
- Monitor, contact customer and verify the authenticity of Visa transactions to curb fraud.
- Report working tools that are not in working condition to the Team Leader / IT for attention.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in any relevant field
- knowledge of the bank’s products and services will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate fluently in English will be an advantage.
- 1-2 years experience in branch banking with exposure to a front office role or in a Call Centre front office role in any service industry.
- Be able to work well within a team, towards a shared goal
- Be able to work under pressure, with demanding customers
- Creative in looking for and suggesting improvements
- Ability to convey factual information clearly and accurately
- Self motivated
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]
Method of Application
Closing Date : 19th May, 2020.