Community Engagement Project Officer – Upcountry at Pathfinder International
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Pathfinder International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Pathfinder is seeking highly motivated and self-driven staffs to join a dynamic team to Coordinates the assigned project. Assists in implementing SRHR strategies. Responsible for provision of technical leadership and management of the community component of the SRHR service project. S/he will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of project deliverables. Reporting directly to the Youth Technical Advisor, she/he will work closely with other team members and our partners.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Key Job Outcomes:
1. Strategic Plan and Budget Implementation. Works with others to implement the strategic approach of the program or project specific to SRHR services. Assists in the development of annual plans and budgets for the SRHR portfolio of the program or project.
2. Program Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Reviews quarterly and annual program or project progress and financial reports, and gives constructive feedback on the regional programs or projects and IPOs as applicable. Compiles quarterly and annual reports for MEL to report to the organization. Partners with MEL to help conduct research and data gathering on significant and new developments. Identifies best practices in activities. Recommends improvements for program or project performance and assists in sharing innovative methods with partners.
3. Technical Direction. Assists in the implementation of capacity building and development in the different regional locations.
4. Project and Management Reporting. Assists in the development and delivery of reports related to the program’s or project’s activities. Submits a completed consolidated report to MEL team on a timely basis.
5. Meeting and Forum Attendance. Attends relevant meetings as well as forums to foster and enhance collaboration. Identifies new and improved approaches, methods and ideas.
6. Training Design, Development and Delivery. Assists in standardizing SRHR training curriculum. 7. Publications: Assists with coordinating publication of research findings, technical reviews and the development of manuals and guidelines for project related activities.
8. Product Development. Develops collaborative linkages, and coordinates the publication of concept papers and proposals related to the SRHR program.
9. Project Management and Participation: Leads, manages or participates on cross-functional project teams.
Minimally Required Education, Training and Experience:
Bachelor degree or higher in related field
4 years related experience, including work in SRHR services.
Prefer: Experience in practical field work
Minimally Required Job=Specific Competencies:
Country Specific Public Health System: Foundational knowledge of countries’ public health systems.
Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Foundational knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of assigned program or project, including program or project strategies and indicators.
Training Design, Development and Delivery: Foundational knowledge of curriculum design and development. Ability to deliver training to diverse groups.
Research Writing and Editing. Foundational knowledge of writing and publishing research results in national and international journals.
Data Processing: Foundational knowledge of data processing. PC Applications: Foundational knowledge of database and internet applications
Minimally Required Organizational Competencies:
Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Foundational knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of programs, including program strategies and indicators.
Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health: Commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services, and eradication of harmful traditional practices.
Multi-tasking Skills: Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time.
Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented, and ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-pace environment.
Languages: Proven writing and speaking skills using English language.
Communication and Influencing Skills: Proven ability to influence others at all levels in the organization through diplomacy and proven oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to develop and maintain supplier relations.
Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Advanced knowledge of procurement software.
Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization. Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidential on work-related matters.
Travel required (at least 2%)
Uses cellular and desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV, including contact details for 3 references before the close of business on September 30,2019. Applications should be addressed to the Director for Human Resources and Administration, Pathfinder International, PO Box 77991, Dar es Salaam or sent via e-mail to [email protected] stating the position being applied for in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.