Claims Analyst, UAP Insurance at UAP Old Mutual Group
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: UAP Old Mutual Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
To process claims in an expeditious and professional manner thereby meeting the customer’s expectations and the overall departmental objectives.
The Claims department plays a significant role in upholding the company’s credibility in its ability to meet its liabilities. Motor insurance claims are numerous, and the business landscape is very competitive.
- Degree (desirable)
- Register and post new claims and processes them within the set standards to ensure quality customer service is given.
- Set initial reserves for new claims and recommend reserve changes
- Close files as payment/recoveries are made
- Ensure prompt salvage & reinsurance recovery payments are received and communicated to Accounts for posting
- Prepare claim summary reports
- Track by regularly updating the claims register to determine progress of the claim and advising customers on status.
- Raise and record payment requisition voucher, forwarding the requisition to finance department and tracking the file to ensure that the cheque/credit note is received back for dispatch to the claimant within the stipulated period.
- Identify and pursue recoveries at the point of claims registration & processing (facultative, treaties, excess of loss, co-insurance and TPO) and issuance of demand letters then passing on to legal section.
- Promptly attends to customer’s complaints and inquiries and obtain feedback from customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare claims statistical monthly/quarterly reports to ATI, Commissioner of Insurance and any other reports as directed by assistant manager or
claims manager and ensuring that they are dispatched on time and maintaining records.
- Ensure good relationship with Finance & U/Writing as per agreed SLA’s