CHOBO Investments Co. Ltd Jobs in Tanzania : CHOBO Investments Co. LtdChief Financial Officer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CHOBO Investments Co. Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
CHOBO Investments CO. LTD is a fully integrated agri-business company engaging in the production, processing, distribution and retailing of raw meat (Carcass), processed meat (Special Cuts) and packed meat (Semi- cooked). The company has a slaughter factory at Usagara Trading Center – Mayolwa Village – Busisi Ferry Road – Missungwi – Mwanza – Tanzania.
• A key and integral member of the Management Committee providing analysis, insight, and advice by ensuring timely, accurate and relevant financial information to support business monitoring and decision making.
• Overall responsibility of the Finance and Accounting function at CHOBO
• As an executive Director of Finance works with the CHOBO Board of Directors and the Management Committee to drive Financial Performance, Compliance and Strategic Direction
• Being an Integral part and drive of the strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and business decision making process.
• Developing high quality decision-making tools in order to assist the Board and Management Committee with decision-making
• Ensure the company’s operations comply with local mainly tax requirements/lnternational regulations
• Overall custodian of the company’s short and medium term financial plans
• Ensure proper management and distribution of financial resources towards strategic goals
• Collaborate with the Executive Management team to set strategic direction and provide advice on all financial issues.
• Serve as a Board member in the capacity as Executive Director of Finance
• Oversight and responsibility for the Company’s Tax obligations ensuring adherence to the country’s laws/regulations.
• Analysis of performance with proactive and continuous recommendations on actions to improve the business performance and processes.
• Evaluation and recommendation on proposed investments and business proposals
• Ensuring compliance with financial policies, guidelines, and procedures
• Liaising with both external and internal auditors to maintain a stable and sound Control Environment
REPORTING: The CFO reports directly to the Managing Director (MD) of the company.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
• Professional Accounting Certification CPT/ACCA
• A minimum of five (6) years experience in accounting, finance, auditing
• In depth knowledge of international financial reporting standards
• Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications.
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
SALARY AND OTHER FRINGE BENEFITS: A good salary and other benefits will be offered to anyone who will meet the job needs. Please ensure that you mention ajiraleo.com as the source of this job advertisement.
How to Apply
The application letter should be sent to Human Resource and Administration Manager P.0 BOX 1587 MWANZA or by EMAIL: [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected] before 07th March, 2019. EDGARDIUS B. KASHAGA HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER.