Chemical Engineers at Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced Chemical Engineers. He/she will be involved in the design and development of a diverse range of products.
Chemical Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Perform chemical analysis and physical property testing of materials and products.
- Research, design, and develop new production processes.
- Coordinate and perform tests.
- Analyse data to develop conclusions.
- Communicate results of analysis and research.
- Evaluate current processes and develop improvements to safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Create standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products and tests.
- Assist in the establishment of timelines and budgets.
- Install, maintain, and inspect equipment and facilities.
- Perform routine calibration and troubleshooting of instruments.
- Provide training and mentorship to technical staff.
Chemical Engineer Qualifications/Skills:
- Applied knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques
- Demonstrated ability to solve highly technical problems
- Strong technical writing ability
- Direct experience with the use of spreadsheet and database software to compile, analyse, and present data
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, lean manufacturing)
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal oversight
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or a related field
Master’s degree in chemical engineering or a related field desirable is an added advantage
3 to 5 years’ experience in a production or research environment