CD Capability Manager at Unilever
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Unilever
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
The CD Capability Manager is responsible for to lead the training initiatives in the function assigned as per the business requirements. The person will need to build strong capability management network in the Universe of Unilever and focus in building external capability management networks.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identification of training needs and designing relevant modules, activities, and tools to ensure a consistent and professional approach across with the aim of increasing standards of sales performance.
- Fully implement and implant sales model and Sales Performance Assessment tool.
- Work closely with TMS/RSM/CD LT to improve their ability to coach sales people in the field and their ability to manage performance in their area of responsibility.
- Project management and delivery of specific sales activities to ensure consistency & continuous improvement of sales performance standards. This includes, sales induction program, Basic Technical course for sales people, development workshops, etc.
- Developing & monitoring sales force KPIs dashboard .This information is then collated & analyzed to provide status report to the country leadership team.
- To “raise the standard” of training by constantly monitoring new trends and ‘ways of working’, including updating of training courses, making them relevant to country requirements. Any changes should be in line with the agreed global / regional / country strategic thrusts and business needs.
- Monthly conduct sales force accreditation program along with TMs and RSMs
- Fully land UFSA and ensure DSR career plan is fully implemented across the country.
- Ensure sales skill profiling of the sales team
- Work closely with the local HR team in the recruitment process as needed. This is to ensure that the caliber of salespeople joining the sales team is consistently high and that new recruits possess the appropriate competencies at the right levels. This includes the recruitment of DSRs.
- Active participation & contribution to business strategy development & deployment and in measuring the progress of these strategies.
- Ensure, assess and maintain the implementation of strategic initiatives basic selling steps with selling tools and selling skills, Sales leadership development centers.
- Drive regular performance management discussion with in sale team
- Make sure that all sales team have purposed led, SAMRT IDP and PDP
- Monitors sales team progress against these initiatives and provides feedback to the business/leadership team as and when required.
- Link Sales strategy to Marketing initiatives to ensure that there is a common agenda for the country.
- Perform and support any other job as assigned by line manager
- Delivery of Sales Excellence Work shop as per the schedules set
- Route Riding with CD LTs to understand the requirement for capability Development
- Develop Sales Capability development plan and implement consistently based on 70/20/10 principle.
- Ensure maximum utilization of Degreed on monthly basis and increase participation by 40% every quarter
- Ensure weekly learning session across CD
- Develop skill assessment module for better skill management across the CD org.
- Knowledge experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) with overall experience of 5 to 10 years in sales, marketing, MBA or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of team management will be added advantage
- Strong background and work experience in hardcore sales
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Open to travel as and when required