Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences Jobs in Tanzania : Senior Warden
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TThe Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 2,800 students. CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN). Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.SCNED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR), CUHAS invites suitably qualified persons to be immediately considered to fill the following vacant positions:
JOB TITLE: Senior Warden
Entry Qualification Holder of a Master’s Degree in Education Education Management, Psychology, Counseling, Sociology, Social Welfare and Home Economics or relevant equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with at least three years relevant work experience in a similar position in a reputable Institution obtained after acquiring the Master’s Degree:
Duties and Responsibilities
• To deal with cases involving students on social matters.
• To disseminate University’s’ directives to students.
• To maintain accurate records pertaining to students’ welfare.
• To participate in identifying behavioral trends that may require action.
• To administer students’ welfare services,
• To facilitate Students’ Organization activities.
• To participate in career guidance and counseling to students. .
• To maintain conducive learning environment.
• To deal with student’s disciplinary issues.
• To assist students in securing permits from relevant authorities.
• To present students’ needs to the Dean of Students and other responsible University authorities
• To guide students in observing By-Laws and Regulations,
• To assist the Dean of Students to organize and implement orientation programme for new students in collaboration with other Departments.
• To develop extracurricular programmes with students’ organization to promote their personal growth and development.
• To participate in developing and coordinating policies and procedures related to students’ welfare,
• To supervise and monitor cleanness of the hostel and surrounding environment .
• To perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
• Fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English
• Good Computer skills.
• Excellent communications, presentational and organizational skills: Integrity. Personal organization and planning skills.
• Capable of rigorous analytical approach and results oriented.
• Adaptability, Flexible and stress resistant
• The ability to work in a team and independently:
• The ability to work under minimum supervision.
Successful candidates for the posts will be offered competitive packages and benefits in accordance to their qualifications and experience as per CUHAS Scheme Service
How to Apply
• All applicants have to be Citizens of Tanzania. • For the post of Warden, • only female applicants with more than 35 years of age are required (à recent coloured passport size photograph must be attached) • Applications must be typed in English All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, relevant certificates and full transcripts as well as birth certificate Names and valid addresses and phone numbers and emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided. • The deadline is 20th February, 2019 • All applications must be addressed and sent to: Vice Chancellor Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), P.O. Box 1464, MWANZA, TANZANIA, OR E-Mail to: [email protected] Copy to [email protected]