CAMFED Tanzania Job Vacancy : Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: CAMFED Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
|Job Title||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer|
|Reporting to :||Head of Impact|
|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
CAMFED Tanzania is an award-winning organization dedicated to tackling poverty and inequality through the education of girls and leadership of young women. A ‘best-in-class’ organization, CAMFED has a reputation for being innovative, resourceful and smart, and has achieved unprecedented results in improving education outcomes among disadvantaged young people.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will support the implementation of CAMFED Tanzania’s Monitoring and Evaluation strategy that will track and assess the progress and impact of CAMFED’s Programs.
- Support the management of CAMFED’s M&E system including ensuring quality, timeliness and consolidation of program data.
- Generate data for donor reports, as well as report writing as agreed on with the Head of Impact.
- Coordinate M&E related capacity building activities including organizing and coordinating trainings and workshop to CAMFED programme staff and our stakeholders such as TMs, CDCs, LGs etc.
- Ensure proper filling and documentation of the programme reports and evidences in the CAMFED file server and in the cabinets.
- Coordinate Plan for School Excellency activities including generating charts, documentation of the achievements, successes, challenges and lessons learnt but also proper documentation of the school plans and follow-ups.
- Lead the Impact team on the KIVA project management.
- Work closely with our stakeholders to ensure timely reporting for our program indicators and data
- Support the preparation of the Quarterly, Semi Annual and Annual Key Performance Indicators and ensure proper documentation of the evidences.
- Document M&E-technological programme related success stories and good practice e.i usage of mobile phone by our stakeholders.
- Manage and actively participate in any research studies commissioned.
- Identify and advise on any anomalies in the monitoring process and advise the Head of Impact
- Support the development of projects’ monitoring and evaluation plans for tracking project indicators
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required Essential:
- A degree in social sciences, planning & management, heath informatics, public epidemiology, demography, information system or a similar relevant course of study
- Excellent analytical and knowledge transfer skills.
- Experience in project management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in overseeing donor funded projects.
- Diplomatic, networking and communications skills to build external partnerships.
- Working knowledge/experience of mobile data collection/collation technologies.
- 3 years and above related experience.