Business Support Assistant at WFP
- Company: WFP
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
BACKGROUND JOB PURPOSE:
Business Support Assistant will provide administrative support and Data analytics to the Human Resources (HR) unit report to the head of HR unit.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the Humana Resources Data (Metrics). Will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for Human Resources data users.
Also, the candidate will be involved on Recruitment processes (proactive talent sourcing), Female Talent Pool management and Staff Onboarding Management.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Generally, support processing and managing routine administrative and HR transactional tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management and delivery of Huma Resources services.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Interpret HR data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Understand the day-to-day HR issues that our organization faces, which can be better understood with data
- Compile and analyze data related to HR’ issues
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Support HR Team in the Recruitment process, specifically on proactively talent souring including maintaining an active talent pool for Female candidates, processing VA announcement, preliminary shortlisting, interview preparations and maintaining up to date recruitment data.
- Facilitate Staff Learning and Development activities, include but not limited to sharing WeLearn learning opportunities with CO Office staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
|Education:||First University degree in Human resources or Public Administration, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.|
|Experience:||Experience in general administrative work and support, data, consulting analytics or a related function involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems.|
|Knowledge & Skills:||
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS 27TH MARCH 2020.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th May, 2020.