Business Development Officer at Magnet Youth Sports Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Magnet Youth Sports Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Specialization in sports coaching and or sports management is an added advantage.
- A candidate must have been an active player of any sports in the past not necessarily in high ranking.
- Should be not more than 30 – 35 years of age.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sports, FMCG and or Service industry.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Report writing
- Fluency in English an additional foreign language can be an added advantage.
- Should be a change agent with proven performance track.
- Future Oriented and with believe on impact of sports in health of mind and body.
- Ready to work in a multicultural environment.
- Team player
- To transform the current local youth football practice to modern practice .
- Engage into seeking new market
- Maintain clients and ensure steady growth of the business.
- Be a link between technical team and management team.
- Engage into building of MYSO Strategic plan.
- Lead a team of administration while working hand in hand with technical team.
- Assist technical director to ensure technical team submit,execute and issue reports in their training program.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by the Chairman.
How to Apply
If you believe you qualify for this post please send your CV on [email protected] and copy [email protected] The application should reach us not later than 30th September, 2019. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Please include your salary expectation while sending your CV.