Beyond St Jude’s Administration Officer at The School of St Jude
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The School of St Jude
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
To be responsible for administration of the Beyond St Jude’s community service and tertiary programs by liaising with interns, scholars and sponsors.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experence Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Reporting To Head of Department
– Beyond St Jude’s
Location Business Office – Moshono Campus
Working Relationships All Business Teams and Academic Teams
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Communicate effectively with current and potential international sponsors, donors, and supporters of the Beyond St Jude’s programs
- Communicate effectively with community service interns and tertiary scholars, including organising the team’s visits to interns and tertiary scholars
- Review processes and investigate ways to continuously improve quality of administration systems and sponsor engagement
- Review and update all procedures for the Beyond St Jude’s program
- Assist Beyond St Jude’s team with growth and expansion of programs
- Manage the Outlook Sponsors inbox to ensure all emails are responded to and actioned in a timely and effective manner.
- Adhere to strict annual workflow program
- Periodically suggest improvements to the departments’ procedures and submit to supervisor for approval.
- Participate in House Checks as requested by Community Relations team.
- Participate and support fellow staff in school mission related activities such as all School Celebration Days throughout the year.
- Participate in student selection process, in particular working after hours on rest days and public holidays up to 20 Saturdays per annum.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Head of Department, Manager and Deputy Director and the Employer.
- Proven experience in written communications to international sponsors and donors.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, CiviCRM, Adobe InDesign
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player Good organisational skills, time management, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
Other relevant information
Travel between campuses may be required.
How to Apply
Please manually apply for this job using the details below: Interested Candidates for this job are kindly requested to send their CV accompanied by a Cover Letter to [email protected]. Applications should be sent by 04th October 2019. SUBJECT LINE MUST INCLUDE THE REFERENCE NUMBER. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted! Child Protection Policy WE ABIDE BY A STRICT CHILD PROTECTION POLICY AND DO NOT TOLERATE ANY ABUSE!