Bank of India Jobs in Tanzania : Head of Credit
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bank of India
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank in India and completed 112 years in 2018. It has a network of over 5200 Branches in India and 60 Overseas Branch/Offices across the globe in all important centers. Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd, is a fully owned subsidiary of Bank of India, is now looking for experienced, energetic and committed Tanzanian to fill up the vacancy of Head of Credit Position at Bank of India (T) Ltd.
Position: HEAD OF CREDIT
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A holder of Business Related Degree or Master’s Degree in (Economics, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Commerce, Business Management, Marketing etc)
• At least five years’ experience of working as Officer/Manager in Credit Management, Risk and Control in a commercial Bank.
• Good communication Skills, Written and Oral, Strong analytical skills and ability to influence and mobilize customers
• Good knowledge and experience of banking practice, in credit portfolio management techniques, knowledge of the regulatory frameworks within the region.
• Overall Supervision of Credit Department and Report to the General Manager/Managing Director.
• To Prepare and Process the Loan Proposals, Disbursement, Loan A/C opening and Monitoring.
• Prepare and Process LC, SBLC, Overdraft, Term Loans, Bank Guarantee etc.
• To discuss the request of the clients for credit Limits, security, pricing and other terms of sanction
• To conduct and ensure Due Diligence/KYC for prospective and existing borrowers.
• To carry out Physical Inspection of Securities.
• Follow up for Recovery of Interest, Loan Installments and any other overdue amount in existing and NPAa/cs.
• To Do Follow Up With Borrowers For Regular Operations In The Loan Accounts.
• To Prepare Various Statements Pertaining to Credit Department.
• To do the Balance Sheet Analysis for Assessing the Credit limits
• Liaison with Credit Reference Bureau, Lawyers, Valuers and Recovery Agent for various activities pertaining to Credit Deptt.
• Scrutiny of inward and outward transactions in borrower a/cs.
• Supervision of the vouchers in credit department.
• To Canvass Business for the Bank.
• Ensuring Proper Filing and Safe Keeping All Papers & Documents.
Any Other Duties As Assigned From Time To Time
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply for abovementioned vacancy so as to reach us on or before 02.03.2019. Candidates are required to submit their detailed Resume/CV including information regarding date of birth, educational qualification & work experience, name and addresses of three referees and attached certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of Last Salary Slip and expected gross salary. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview/Discussion. Please note importantly that; canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification/rejection. Eligible Candidates May Apply to: The Managing Director Bank of India (T) Ltd Maktaba Street P.O.Box 7581 Dar es Salaam