Bancassurance Officer at DTB Tanzania
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: DTB Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
DTB Tanzania is expanding its horizons by opening a branch in Singida around October 2019 and a second branch in Zanzibar thereafter. This is a unique opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications to apply for the following positions at DTB Tanzania. .
• A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma holder with relevant insurance certification
• Certificate of insurance proficiency (COP) or any Higher diploma degree in Insurance will be sufficient
• Marketing all insurance products (life & General).
• Based at head office and manage all the back end operations of the Bancassurance business.
• Ensures Compliance with local Insurance regulations, policies and procedures
• Manages and coordinates for claims with insurance companies.
EXPERIENCE A COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
• At least 1-3-year experience in the Insurance Industry either at a broker/bank/ Insurance company
• Strong knowledge of underwriting skills and product rates in General Insurance business particularly in Motor/Travel/Health
• Good understanding of Insurance market in Tanzania and Local laws governing Insurance
How to Apply
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? if you meet the qualifications Send your CV, clearly stating details of your qualifications to Email: [email protected] or [email protected] Diamond Trust Bank Tanzania Limited, Head Office 9th Floor, Harbour View Towers, Samara Avenue, PO Box 115, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania DEADLINE: 15th August 2019, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted DTB is an equal opportunity employer