Audit Manager at INNOVEX Tanzania
- Company: INNOVEX Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
- Conduct contract and business reviews; assess key risks, review management controls, and draft detailed reports.
- Prepare audit report and present it to client management.
- Manage the full scope of the engagement from planning the best course of action to setting the engagement budgets.
- Responsible for the supervision and management of services provided to the client.
- Properly staff the engagement and determine the workload responsibilities. Schedule audits, prepare audit strategy, and set the audit budget.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the audit engagement staff and assist in resolution of audit findings.
- Must possess at least 4 years of audit experience
- Must be professionally qualified (CPA.ACCA) and with proven technical expertise and knowledge of accounting software and various IT processes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence.
- Train junior auditors in various accounting and audit matters
Method of Application
The positions require individuals with unquestionable integrity, intelligence and energy. If you have what it takes to fill either positions, please send your complete CV with cover letter to the email address: [email protected]. Please ensure that the heading of the email quotes the position you are applying for. Application deadline is 15th November, 2019,18:00hrs, GMT+3.