Associate, Monitoring and Evaluation at Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Tanzania
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is searching for an Associate, Monitoring and Evaluation to support the Tanzania Food Fortification program in ensuring timely delivery of monitoring and evaluation activities.
GAIN is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with both governments and businesses, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious food for all people. In particular, we aim to make healthier food choices more desirable, more available, and more affordable. GAIN’s mission is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition.
The Associate, Monitoring and Evaluation will support the Food Fortification Program in Tanzania by ensuring high quality in the design and implementation of GAIN projects. Specific responsibilities include;
• Work with the GAIN country and KL team and other partners in country to develop results frameworks/logical frameworks and monitoring plans, develop and ensure adequate use monitoring tools
• Collaborate with the KL team on other program evaluations and research studies as needed, in all aspects of planning, implementation, analysis and dissemination of such projects
• Contribute to analysis of information collected and support all dissemination efforts including writing reports, briefs and other materials.
• Support work with selected implementation partners in country on all aspects of project planning and implementation including technical (finalizing protocols, data collection tools, conducting trainings, supervising field work), process (implementation plan development and monitoring, tracking deliverables).
Candidates for this position must have experience in analyzing data, tracking indicators, developing and strengthening performance monitoring systems. They should possess strong communication skills to effectively liaise with research agencies and government offices. We are keen to speak with candidates who are proactive, with a commitment to quality, accuracy and close attention to detail.