Assistant Technician (Plumber) at Bukoba Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bukoba Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
BUWASA is an autonomous entity which is responsible for supplying clean and safe water as well as provision of sanitation services for Bukoba Municipality.
The Authority is looking for competent, dynamic, energetic, committed, experienced and well qualified Tanzanian who is capable of embracing and driving change in BUWASA to fill the following vacant posts:-
POSITION: ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN – (PLUMBER)
Required Qualifications and Experience
Holder of a Form IV Secondary Education Certificate & Trade Test ll/l in Plumbing/ Pipe fitting with 2 years’ experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair all water leakage as assigned.
- Reports water loss, distribution faults and recommend necessary action.
- Connects water supply to customers as scheduled.
- Reports unauthorized water connections.
- Prepares data for periodical reports to the
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
How to Apply
- Interested and suitable candidates should ensure that their applications along with curriculum vitae, indicating current telephone contacts are received by 5th June 2019.
- Photocopies of relevant certificates and one recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application letter.
- Each applicant should indicate two names of referees
- Application without relevant documents will not be considered
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.