Assistant Technician II (Pump Operators) x2 at Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Magu Urban Water Supply And Sanitation Authority
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
The successful candidate will report to Water Production, Maintenance and Repair Engineer.
- Academic Qualifications and Age Limit
- Holder of Form Four/six Certificate with Trade Test/CbeT Grade II/level II/ NVA/VCII in Electrics and filter Mechanics from a recognized learning Institution. Age Limit between 18 and 45 years
9.2 Duties and Responsibilities
- To operator water pumps according to agreed schedules v To monitor water level.
- To make and maintain housekeeping of water pumps, pump house and their surroundings.
- To maintain and keep proper records and report of pumps performance, fatuity water pumps and breakdowns, electric power failures, and the amount of pumped water at established time intervals from clean water storage reservoirs.
- To ensure that the required dosage of water treatment chemicals /reagents is administered according to the required standards.
To take meter readings of electricity and water consumptions at established time intervals.
- To ensure cleanliness of water pumps, booster stations water reservoirs.
- To rerecord pressure gauges performances at established intervals
- To make proper reporting on water color changes
- To carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
9.3 Tenure of Appointment and Remuneration
- According to MAUWASA Salary Scale : MWAS 3/ TGS B Appointment will be on unspecified period of time.
How to ApplyGENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach an up-to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contacts, postal address, E-mail and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Applicants should indicate names and contact addresses of at least three referees.
- Applicants must attach their relevant copies of academic certificates, professional certificates and birth certificates.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Testimonials and results slips and statement of results are not accepted
Applications should be addressed to the undersigned as registered mails by postal office, EMS or any other courier, so as to reach the undersigned not later than 14th October, 2019.
MAGU URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATIONAUTHORITY
P.O. Box 52,