Assistant Stores Manager at Capital Drilling
Welcome to JobwebTanzania.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Capital Drilling
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced, motivated and professional Assistant Stores Manager. If you are a dedicated and professional and experienced in warehouse / inventory & & & supply chain management, we would like to hear from you;
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- University degree preferred
- At least 5 years warehouse / inventory management experience as Supervisor or Manager
- Previous experience in mining companies preferred, but not essential. Would suit a Stores senior supervisor, who wants to upgrade his skill levels.
- Ability to interact with diverse cultures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Advance computer literacy, Accpac or other ERP stock control system essential, including (Microsoft Office).
- Manage Inventory including daily transactions, stocktakes, transfers, stock holding.
- Ensure store area secured at all times.
- Maintain safety standards in accordance with company policy.
- Monthly reporting on Stores statics.
- Training staff and improving skill levels.
- Logistic and purchasing qualifications or experience preferred, but not essential.
How to Apply
To apply Send your Resume to [email protected]