Assistant Lecturer or Lecturer at Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College
- Company: Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo) is a centre for quality education, offering a diverse range of academic qualifications. The College offers wide range of undergraduate and Postgraduates programs in Social Sciences, Education, Business/Finance/Administration/Human Resources and Laws.
Holders of a M.Sc. in Information Technology Management, Information Systems Management from higher learning institution recognised by TCU. In addition to the above qualification, the candidate must be exceptional in Teaching and Research and Service abilities.
• Successful candidates will be offered attractive packages commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
Method of Application
• Interested and suitably qualified individuals should submit application letter with attached detailed curriculum vitae, relevant copies of transcripts, certificates, telephone contacts and three referee’s details. • Only candidates with a minimum GPA of 3.5 or Upper Second Class for the First degree and GPA of 4.0 for a Master degree will be contacted. • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications should be sent to the address below not later than one week from the date of the advertisement. The Provost, Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College – TUDARCo. P. O. Box 77588, Dar es Salaam. Coca-Cola Road, Plot no. 10 Mikocheni Light Industrial Area. Deadline: October 17, 2019.